Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday 8pm Deal - My Little Legs

Why hide all of that cute fluff when you can show it off and still keep your baby's legs covered? My Little Legs Baby Legwarmers makes that possible. Save an extra 5% off our already low sale price plus receive free shipping! That's only $4.98!! Use code CYBERMONDAYLEGS at checkout.



No longer do you have to hide those adorable cloth diapers under pants. My Little Legs Baby Legwarmers can keep your baby's legs warm and covered while making diaper changes even easier!
My Little Legs Baby Legwarmers are also great for protecting knees when your little one starts crawling.
As your child grows, the baby legwarmers become arm warmers. Adults and children alike use My Little Legs Baby Legwarmers as arm warmers during the cooler weather. They are the perfect accessory when you're cheering on your favorite football team!
My Little Legs Baby Legwarmers are functional and fashionable at the same time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment